Saturday, August 21, 2010

OK...fine, fine!

I started this blog months ago with every intention of writing down the funny things that make up my life. However, I didn't really do it. I swear something funny happens every hour. I also stand firm that if I told the honest truth of my days people would believe I was a pathalogical liar! It would appear that there is just 'no way'. However, after what seems like hundreds of people in my life have said, "you are nuts not to write this stuff down" I have decided it's just what I will do. It in theory should take me just a minute to jot down these accounts. It's these simple accounts that not only create my life but also quickly evade my memory and will someday be lost if not written. I vow and commit right here, right now to document! I shall just write the happenings and daily events of my normal, average, spectacular and often hysterical life. If no one else ever reads it, fine. If they do, alright then. I have proven to myself that I am forgetful and these moments make my life, "my life" so they are worth writing. If only for my own recall or my kids enjoyment. So, from here forward believe it or not THIS IS MY LIFE!